Tools for web development
This is a set of tools, projects, libraries, frameworks, etc. to create web applications that I recommend you to check out. I’ll be modifying this list if I found more and more libraries. Feel free to recommend one in the comments section below.
Application logic at client side
- Handlebars.js: Templating engine at client side. You can render JSON objects to HTML.
Style, HTML organization, and UI helpers
- Twitter Bootstrap: All your website style should be based on this. Forget your way to layout HTML elements and CSS style, this is the right way to do it.
- less: A dynamic stylesheet language. Useful to avoid duplicating colors/styles all over a CSS file.
- jQuery UI Layout: A way to organize your page like a desktop app with docking panes. Example
- fancybox: A library to show screenshots with fancy transitions (depends on jQuery).
- dygraphs: Create zoomable charts.